Monday, March 5, 2012

Paul's Commentary: Karl White, the Deaf Oppressor











This vlog is an expression of my own and my experience witnessing the events that happened yesterday at EHDI conference in St. Louis, Missouri at Marriott Union Station. There were intense moments when Karl White stonewalled us. The proof is in pudding by witnessing the videos I am presenting as evidence of his disregard for our proud Deaf culture.

I view him as the Deaf Oppressor.

What is oppression?
Oppression is the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.[1] It can also be defined as an act or instance of oppressing, the state of being oppressed, and the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, and anxiety.



Paul's Commentary: Karl White the Deaf Oppressor:



If you can take the time to look at all the videos, you will see how dangerous he is leading the cause to eradicte deafness from this face of earth. He is behaving like Alexander Graham Bell when he tried to tell the United States Congress about elimination of deafness from the face of Earth.

The Intense Moments between EHDI and the deaf group:



He is spearheading the drive to force many families to use cochlear implants. My personal question is: Is he profiteering from all the hoopla he is causing? Please understand that I am just interpreting his actions lately according to his papers and his attitude towards the Deaf community. The videos I am providing are a living proof.



*Disclaimer: This vlog/comments are my own. I do not represent any organization or group in making this commentary. It comes from my heart. I cried all night after witnessing the situation unfolded at the EHDI Conference. I have given him a nickname: "Darth Vader". He is acting like him. That makes us feel like rebels united together to this kind of oppression.