Saturday, September 24, 2011

Audists/Cronies of Bell: PLEASE MOVE OVER! GO AWAY!










September 24, 2011

(in honor of Deaf Awareness Week - WFD)

Jean Moog, Moog Deaf Education Center, St. Louis Mo.
Robin Feder, Central Institute for the Deaf, St. Louis, Mo.
To whom it may concern, St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf, St. Louis, Mo
Special School District of St. Louis

and many oral programs around the world including USA (from sea to shining sea)

Re: To Be Deaf or Not To Be Deaf

After more than forty years, the answer has fallen on my lap in the search for truth in deaf education.

I am pleased that Audism Free America had prepared this important information package that is long overdue.

Please review this link:
http://audismfreeamerica.blogspot.com/2011/09/afas-dos-and-donts-for-parents-of-deaf.html

I am asking you who are running oral programs in St. Louis to please modify the program to fit in with the AFA's Do's and Don'ts for Parents of Deaf Children.

This will be included in present and future EHDI activities.

It is time to stop hogging the deaf community to meet your selfish wishes and goals that only benefit you and your cronies.

I am slamming my foot down and ready to draw the line between you audists and my deaf community.

It is time to modify the deaf education programs at your respective schools as well as many other manipulated deaf education programs under your selfish management.

It is time to end years of lies and misinformation.

I dare you to clean up your acts now or get out of the picture of our deaf community. You do not fit in our picture and it is time for you to pack up and leave.

I am pointing my finger to the EXIT door and I am asking you to cease and desist your manipulation of our Deaf education.

Paul Kiel

AUDISM FREE AMERICA: AFA's Do's and Don'ts for Parents of Deaf Children
audismfreeamerica.blogspot.com