Friday, November 7, 2008

CASTING CALL: THE BLUE RIBBON STORIES








DEAF IMAGES CASTING CALL:

20 to 25 people for upcoming documentary - St. Louis, Missouri

Deaf Images is conducting a casting call for men, women and children for a documentary called "THE BLUE RIBBON STORIES"

My goal is to finish this documentary by June 2009. I am done with the storyboards and preparing the scripts for each actor to perform in my upcoming documentary. I will be needing some to do the storytelling of past incidents the last three millenniums.

More details to follow! I am a poor artist so give me chance to see what works out! =)

I will be sure to get you a copy of the video.

Any ? - ask away - e-mail to me at myfavaslworld@aol.com or paul@deafimages.tv

Thanks,

Paul

Videographer/owner

Deaf Images

**one of proud sponsors of MoAD's Presentation: In Search of Deafhood - November 1, 2008**

www.deafimages.tv